By using our Site or emailing Bailey Risk Management, you acknowledge you have read these terms and consent to our data collection and disclosure practices.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Bailey Risk Management may collect information from you at two different stages. First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information automatically from all visitors to the Site. Second, you provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you interact with Bailey Risk Management through the Site.
(1) Information collected automatically: We collect “Anonymous Information,” which is non-identifying or aggregate data related to your visit to the Site. If you do nothing during your visit to our Site but browse, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain Anonymous Information about your visit automatically, including information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details. We may from time to time retain third parties to help us collect, aggregate and analyze Anonymous Information.
IP Addresses. We may also collect your IP address, which is a unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Site, optimize the Site, avoid hacking attacks on the Site’s servers, and gather demographic information such as the region from which your connection originated.
(2) Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information is any information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or telephone number. Sometimes this personal information is needed when you contact us. We may ask you to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information on a voluntary basis in certain areas of the Site.
Email Correspondence. Scattered throughout the Site are links or forms that can be used to contact us so you can comment, make a complaint, make suggestions and ask questions. Your email address is required on these forms so we can answer your questions, and we want your name, too, so we can provide our answer in a mannerly way. When you contact us via email or via our Site’s web forms, we may retain a copy of the correspondence.
HOW WE USE GATHERED INFORMATION
The information you share with us may be used in a few ways:
(1) Anonymous Information:
Anonymous Information is used for Site administration, troubleshooting and to help improve the quality of the Site. We may share Anonymous Information without restriction, including existing and prospective business partners and advertisers. We do not connect Anonymous Information with Personally Identifiable Information, and none of the Anonymous Information we share will contain any information that identifies you individually.
(2) Personally Identifiable Information:
Personally Identifiable Information may be used to:
• administer the Site;
• communicate with you, including sending promotional emails about our services and providing you with legal notices; • notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide though it; and
• enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
In all cases, however, we will only use your information as permitted by law. We also may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to:
• comply with the law or with legal process;
• protect and defend our rights and property;
• protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or
• protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
Please note that we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases. We do not share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION THROUGH BUSINESS TRANSFERS
As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In so doing, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with a buyer or other successor if Personally Identifiable Information is among the transferred assets.
We support the right of our visitors to choose. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional communications: If you decide that you do not wish to receive special offers or promotional communications, you can contact us at email@example.com indicating that you no longer want to receive information relating to the Site.
• Tracking Technologies and Advertising: You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have a right to know about the personal information that we hold about you, including the right to correct, amend or delete the information that we have on file if it is incorrect. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us by email or postal mail at the addresses below.
The Site incorporates safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, and accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information we have collected. Security of information communicated by or to us over the Internet is of utmost concern to us; unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that your emails or other electronic correspondence with us through the Site, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use email or the contact forms provided through the Site to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, your communication may be discarded or archived. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the numbers provided throughout the Site.
We may change, modify, add and/or delete all or portions of this Policy at any time, at our discretion, and modifications are effective upon being posted on the Site. If we change this Policy, we will post a link to those changes on the home page of the Site and any other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of the changes. You are responsible for reviewing this Policy periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it.
Bailey Risk Management, Inc.
4390 Earney Road, Woodstock, GA 30188